Photo

Why is it that ugly white women who love black dick think it's funny to tell a bunch of racist jokes?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 The Nigerian

• Members
  • Very Deep Thinker

• PipPipPip
  • 8347 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:14 AM

Okay, this is a topic that hits close to home as I'm a black person that frequently finds himself in the company of white women. Why is it that ugly white women that like to or want to fuck black men think it's funny or cool to tell a bunch of really hackneyed racist jokes about the object of their affections?

It's really off putting and really annoying. Take Chelsea Handler for instance. I remember when she hosted the MTV VMAs and it seemed like she was going to end the show by blowing Kanye West on the stage. Same goes for that ugly bitch Lisa Lampinelli. I mean, some of her jokes can be funny, but it's just really really strange watching a girl try soooo hard to attract a guy like myself with such awful jokes.

I see it in real life from time to time as well. Some girl who just got done chocking down a 10inch choco stick thinks its okay to walk around talking reckless to every brother she comes across, making EVERYONE uncomfortable with the racism and the extreme amounts of sexual tension. They always say some stupid shit like "It's okay, my ex boyfriend is black." Then their girlfriends all look at me like I'm supposed to find that attractive or some shit. Ugh. It's a pretty cliche situation that I've run into more times than I'd like to remember.

On this board one poster in particular has started pulling this shit as of late, Meegie, or whatever.

As soon as I started posting pictures in the Post Your Pictures thread this bitch starts popping off at the mouth making racist remarks while making references to my body, talking about my dick, and talking about us (not) having sex. It's so fucking lame. Like, it's cool that she wants to fuck, but it's not cool that she thinks this is the way to go about it. I don't see hot white women that like black men acting like this, just the ugly ones. Hell, I don't even notice this dynamic between white women that like men of other ethnicities... just homely white women and black men.

So OA, why is it that ugly white women who love black dick always think it's funny/cool/edgy to drop a bunch of racist jokes and n-bombs all over the place? The few women here are encouraged to give their input.

Edited by The Nigerian, 27 June 2011 - 12:18 AM.

#2 Andy Brewhouse

• Members
  • back to black

• PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:08 AM

Congratulations on overcoming your struggles with being black.

Glad to see that's no longer an issue for you.

#3 Skandlas

• Members
  • Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6683 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:33 AM

I dunno. I don't hang out with ugly white women.

#4 The Nigerian

• Members
  • Very Deep Thinker

• PipPipPip
  • 8347 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:51 AM

I dunno. I don't hang out with ugly white women.

Ugly white women are damn near everywhere. To make such a claim you either must be some sort of hyper wealthy playboy or you don't chill with women at all.

Don't you live in Ohio? The midwest is the home of the women in question.

Edited by The Nigerian, 27 June 2011 - 02:52 AM.

#5 Hans

• Members
  • A personal appeal from Hans. Donate money to save OA.

• PipPipPip
  • 53116 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:03 AM

Ugly white women are damn near everywhere

Ugly white women tend to be attracted to black men. And black men tend to be attracted to ugly white women.

Probably due to lack of better options.

#6 Mr. 17.5

• Members
  • Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:04 AM

Beauty is subjective.

#7 Meegie

• Members
  • Worst Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 6198 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:36 AM

Black people tend to take more offence to racist jokes. So it's more enjoyable than making jokes about other races. Simple.

#8 Wtf_Pugs

• Members
  • Ho's and Heroes

• PipPipPip
  • 4960 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:35 AM

:lol I think it's amusing that most white boys hold on to the idea that black men attract ugly white women. You've been watching too much Maury, which has ugly men and women, period.

I've never dated an ugly white, hispanic, or black girl, I'd say the lowest I've gone on the looks scale was a 7. I've dated some slutty white girls, and had friends comment on how provocative they look.

Usually when I see black guys with white girls, I think they're using the girl. For sex or money, because the girl usually looks provocative and like she has some money.

In all honesty, there are a lot of ugly white guys in Florida bagging ridiculously hot hispanic women. The guys usually have jobs like firemen, police officers, or their own landscaping business, which takes the attention off their fat, and/or doofy look.

#9 Damian

• Members
  • Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:36 AM

I think ugliness is a sign of mental illness.

#10 Phatteus

• Members
  • Administrator

• PipPipPip
  • 15155 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:39 AM

White girls are usually crazy. Can't resist them though :drool

#11 Skandlas

• Members
  • Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6683 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:39 AM

Ugly white women are damn near everywhere. To make such a claim you either must be some sort of hyper wealthy playboy or you don't chill with women at all.

Don't you live in Ohio? The midwest is the home of the women in question.

I don't live in Ohio, I ws born in Cleveland though.

You don't have to be hyper wealthy to be particular about who you hang out with.

If a lame comedian or drunk ugly girl makes you uncomfortable in your skin you ought to reexamine your game, these people aren't shit.

#12 GhettoGamer

• Members
  • Straight outta locash

• PipPipPip
  • 1803 posts
  • XBL:dav1thaboss
  • PSN:dav1thaboss

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:53 AM

Never had this issue as i tend not to hang out with white compost :toddler

Edited by GhettoGamer, 27 June 2011 - 04:54 AM.

#13 Mackey

• Members
  • Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 14685 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:12 AM

ive never noticed this to be honest. the puerto rican chick at work with a black bf never really talks about him other than when they get into a fight.

im just like, cool story, bro and walk away.

#14 The Nigerian

• Members
  • Very Deep Thinker

• PipPipPip
  • 8347 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:15 AM

I don't live in Ohio, I ws born in Cleveland though.

You don't have to be hyper wealthy to be particular about who you hang out with.

If a lame comedian or drunk ugly girl makes you uncomfortable in your skin you ought to reexamine your game, these people aren't shit.

Look, if you're not rich and you're hanging out with girls chances are that they're not going to be a bunch of dymes. Sorry, B.

Either you have a low standard of what you conceder "hot" or you're not really kicking it with girls like that. Again, sorry.

Also, you obviously don't know what it's like to have a girl use playground tactics to attract you in public. It's fucking strange. It's like, do I just ignore this chick or do I check her? Because playing along with those kind of jokes is simply not an option in regular social settings.

Also, none of you are answering my question, which is pretty shocking considering how I clearly articulated the situation that I'm trying to adress. I'm just asking why ugly white women can't try more conventional ways of attracting black men. Like, you know, being nice and friendly as opposed to doing their best Howard Stern impersonation.

Edited by The Nigerian, 27 June 2011 - 05:16 AM.

#15 Mackey

• Members
  • Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 14685 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:18 AM

Also, none of you are answering my question, which is pretty shocking considering how I clearly articulated the situation that I'm trying to adress. I'm just asking why ugly white women can't try more conventional ways of attracting black men. Like, you know, being nice and friendly as opposed to doing their best Howard Stern impersonation.

thats how most women hit on dudes.

they always do it indirectly. they want you to notice them. in my case they always laugh at my awful jokes.

#16 Mackey

• Members
  • Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 14685 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:22 AM

another way ive noticed ghetto white sluts like to get attention, is talking super niggerish around black folk.

i saw it yesterday at wal mart. i just shook my head and put my headphones on.

#17 The Nigerian

• Members
  • Very Deep Thinker

• PipPipPip
  • 8347 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:29 AM

#18 Mahz

• Mod
  • \_(ツ)_/

• PipPipPip
  • 14207 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:31 AM

Are we, a bunch of random fucking dudes, supposed to know this? Seriously? Are we a fucking Dear Abby column? Even if we were the chosen ones and could even answer much more fundamental questions like why the fuck did she get mad when I _______ OR why are women annoyingly, emotionally weak OR why won't she let me fuck her in the ass even though she's done it with all of my friends -- even if we could answer those, nobody here can relate to being black except for the someodd OA brother, and I'll wager that they got over it a long, long time ago.

Just drop the indignant righteousness and deal with it. If this is your biggest social struggle, then rest assured that you're on easy street because most people spend their time being confounded by more defeating problems. You come off as incredibly insecure and I think you need to work on that before you try to investigate the thought process of ugly white bitches.

How about this: who gives a shit? Cut them a break. They were dealt a losing hand in life as an unattractive female has less social mobility than Tyrone at age 65 or a black man in 1837.

Edited by Mahz, 27 June 2011 - 05:35 AM.

#19 Skandlas

• Members
  • Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6683 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:38 AM

Look, if you're not rich and you're hanging out with girls chances are that they're not going to be a bunch of dymes. Sorry, B.

Either you have a low standard of what you conceder "hot" or you're not really kicking it with girls like that. Again, sorry.

Also, you obviously don't know what it's like to have a girl use playground tactics to attract you in public. It's fucking strange. It's like, do I just ignore this chick or do I check her? Because playing along with those kind of jokes is simply not an option in regular social settings.

Listen to you getting all bent over a girl teasing you, this is the stuff I use to pick up the sexy ones when everyone else is buying them drinks. Playground tactics grab their attention, girls with bangin goods tune out the drooling losers as soon as a free cocktail comes their way. You act like she's the fattest ugliest bitch you've ever met and she'll be thinking about you all night.

You think you're a catch right? Look, that ugly bitch gamed you hard enough to get you to write 1000 words in this thread. She wins.

Edited by Skandlas, 27 June 2011 - 05:38 AM.

#20 Mackey

• Members
  • Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 14685 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:43 AM

Are we, a bunch of random fucking dudes, supposed to know this? Seriously? Are we a fucking Dear Abby column? Even if we were the chosen ones and could even answer much more fundamental questions like why the fuck did she get mad when I _______ OR why are women annoyingly, emotionally weak OR why won't she let me fuck her in the ass even though she's done it with all of my friends -- even if we could answer those, nobody here can relate to being black except for the someodd OA brother, and I'll wager that they got over it a long, long time ago.

Just drop the indignant righteousness and deal with it. If this is your biggest social struggle, then rest assured that you're on easy street because most people spend their time being confounded by more defeating problems. You come off as incredibly insecure and I think you need to work on that before you try to investigate the thought process of ugly white bitches.

How about this: who gives a shit? Cut them a break. They were dealt a losing hand in life as an unattractive female has less social mobility than Tyrone at age 65 or a black man in 1837.

its a troll thread directed at meegie.

he probably made all that up.

#21 Mahz

• Mod
  • \_(ツ)_/

• PipPipPip
  • 14207 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:44 AM

i'm on amphetamine right now. it's ok.

#22 The Nigerian

• Members
  • Very Deep Thinker

• PipPipPip
  • 8347 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:16 AM

i'm on amphetamine right now. it's ok.

Cool those jets, buster.

#23 everlasting gob master

• Members
  • Calm and resolved, from a thousand gobs.

• PipPipPip
  • 1395 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:44 AM

nigga please Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users